Newell Power Bank PB series is a portable power bank device dedicated to powering SLR and mirrorless cameras. It combines the functions of a battery charger and a mobile power source.
The device is equipped with a high-current DC output with a dedicated cable – battery adapter. High energy efficiency allows you to increase the number of photos taken during the session or video recording time, without having to replace the batteries.
The built-in USB port allows you to charge many other portable devices (e.g. music players, portable consoles or smartphones). Thanks to its ergonomics, Newell powerbank is mobile, lightweight and easy to use. Thanks to the enclosed cover, the power supply unit can be attached to the trouser strap or a tripod.
A built-in microprocessor protects the battery against overheating and overload. With LED power indicators, you’ll never be surprised by a power failure. The built-in battery is charged via a micro USB port (e.g. phone charger).
– capacity: 7800 mAh
– input: micro USB 5 V; 2 A
– outputs: USB 5 V; 2.1 A / DC 7.2-8.4 V; 2 A (max)
– the dimensions of the powerbank: 11 x 2 x 7 cm
– spiral cable with a length of 30 cm extending up to max. 90 cm
– weight: 217 g (without cover)
– NP-FZ100 battery-powered devices Sony A7 III, A9
– smartphones, tablets and other USB-enabled equipment
– power bank
– power cord with NP-FZ100 battery adapter
– USB to micro USB power cord (no power supply included)
– belt pouch with belt attachment