The Newell MC-30 electronic remote control for Nikon is an essential piece of equipment for any photography enthusiast. The built-in intervalometer will greatly enhance your workflow when creating macro photography, astrophotography or timelapse. The device is characterised by its high build quality, ease of use and attractive price.
The built-in intervalometer allows precise control over the creation of time-lapse animations. With the ability to delay the shutter release, select the number of frames, intervals and specify the length of exposure, recording a smooth timelapse becomes easier than ever.
Long exposure times
The snake is used when shooting with long exposure times (e.g. night shots), macro shots and shots using long focal lengths. The remote has a shutter-release lock, allowing you to use the Bulb mode and continuous shooting mode (if your camera offers such features), without having to hold the button.
The Newell electronic trigger hose has a large, easy-to-read and backlit LCD display. This makes it easy to program the settings and makes shooting with the Newell hose easy and fun.
The perfect gift
Packaged in an aesthetically pleasing box, it is ideal for a small gift.
- shutter lock function
- support for continuous shooting mode
- power supply: 2 x AAA 1.5 V LR03 (not supplied)
- delay: 0 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one-second intervals
- exposure time: 0 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one second intervals
- interval: 1 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one-second intervals
- quantity of images: 1 to 399, unlimited
- operating ambient temperature: -20 °C – +50 °C
- dimensions: 15.5 cm x 4 cm x 1.8 cm
- cable length: 94 cm
- weight: 84 g (without batteries)
- Nikon cameras: D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D2Hs, D2Hs, D2X, D3, D3X, D3s, D4, D4s, D5, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D700, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D850, F5, F6, F90, F90X, F100, N90, N90s, N90x
- Kodak cameras: DSC620, DCS Pro 14N
- Fujifilm photographic cameras: R2 PRO, S1 PRO, S3 PRO, S5 PRO